Mainly for internal consumption 😉
Before modifying MRPT web:
- Upload the dataset somewhere. Preferribly, to sourceforge.net (they provide mirrors, etc.).
- Via web interface: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mrpt/files/Datasets%20%28Rawlogs%29/Datasets/
- Via Filezilla: Instructions
- Anyway, you’ll need write permissions in the sf.net project. Ask J.L.Blanco or Mariano Jaimez for granting permission with your SF.net user name (SF.net -> MRPT -> Admin -> User privileges)
Datasets in the repository all must have a common appearance and structure. This is assured in part via a custom PHP plugin and in part manually following the next steps:
- Login in WP (URL not shown here for security).
- Create a new page (not post) in the CMS.
- Create a new page in the CMS. Make sure to enable the “custom fields” visualization:
- The only required contents is a tag: [ jlbc-dataset ] (without spaces!)
- That tag invokes a PHP plugin which requires some meta-data to be embedded in the page as custom fields. Replace them as required. Several lines can be added to the download files:
- Set the “dataset repository” as parent and a featured image: