- 2019-01-29: Our downloads server is experiencing technical problems! In the meanwhile, you can download from this alternative location.
- 2018-09-13: Fix typo in “z” coordinate of front stereo camera. It should be 57 mm, not 273 mm. Table 2 in Draft PDF has been updated accordingly.
- 2017-05-10: Add calibration and data sheet of the MTi iMU.
- 2014-05-15: All images have been rectified again such that both stereo image centers coincide. This simplifies the number of parameters needed to perform stereo SLAM or visual odometry. Calibration files of rectified images have been updated.
- 2013-10-09: First version online.
This dataset was gathered entirely in urban scenarios with a car equipped with several sensors, including one stereo camera (Bumblebee2) and five laser scanners. One distinctive feature of the present dataset is the existence of high-resolution stereo images grabbed at high rate (20fps) during a 36.8km trajectory, turning the dataset into a suitable benchmark for a variety of computer vision techniques. Both plain text and binary files are provided, as well as open source tools for working with the binary versions.